Friday, 3 November 2017

Supernatural Desire

Attraction is a feeling of liking someone, and often of being sexually interested in them.
Vision Sando DV 2019 Confirmation

Love is a variety of different emotional and mental states, typically strongly and positively experienced, that ranges from deepest interpersonal affection to simple pleasure. An example of this range of meanings is that the love of a mother differs from the love of a spouse differs from the love of food. Most commonly, love refers to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. Love can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another" It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.

Ancient Greek philosophers identified four forms of love: essentially, familial love (in Greek, storge), friendly love (philia), romantic love (eros), and divine love (agape). Modern authors have distinguished further varieties of love: infatuated love, self-love, and courtly love. Non-Western traditions have also distinguished variants or symbioses of these states. Love has additional religious or spiritual meaning. This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings involved makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.

My sister Louise Cassell traditional wedding at 540 Peace Island
Diamond Beyan and Vision Sando
Garmai Argbason
Henry Devine Sando Mom Sarah Kennedy
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Vision Sando and Son Lomax Koboi Sando


There is no use looking back at yesterday. I am no longer the person I was back then. Every morning when the sun rises, I am a changed person. Changed by the experiences I've had, the lessons I have learned, and the love I have received. It's time to move forward and embrace the life that I've been given, be grateful for the many blessings that have been bestowed upon me, and start living a life of passion. There will always be ups and downs, good times and bad, losses and gains. Life is about learning lessons, showing love in the process, and growing into the beautiful souls we are meant to become. Don't let yesterday rob you of your happiness today. Every time the sun rises, it's a new opportunity to make your life the best of your life. Enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Sexual Life

VISION SANDO RELATION-LIFE

VISION SANDO This is the list of girls i have successfully been friends with. They are currently 51 in number since i started having girls...